On Wednesday October 1, 2014 from 8:30am-12:15pm SCORE, Sam’s Club, Blue Ridge Community College Small Business Center and the Henderson County Chamber of Commerce will provide small business owners with new tools to help their business thrive and grow. The seminars will be led by SCORE volunteers, SBC staff and business professionals whose mission is to help others find business success by sharing their personal stories and expertise.
The event will be held at the Blue Ridge Community Conference Hall located in Flat Rock North Carolina; is free due to sponsor support and will provide a continental breakfast and seminars that will focus on key topics for start-up and existing business owners. Some of the seminar topics include:
• What’s New in Social Media and SEO to Grow your Business
• What’s New in Technology to Grow your Business
• Employee Retention (how employee retention coincides with business growth)
• Intellectual Property/Trademarks (understanding how to protect your business, be more competitive, sustainable and add business value)
• Affordable Care Act (What’s new and how does it affect your business)
• Accounting Update for Non-profits (overview, regulations, tax prep and exemptions)
Seating capacity will be limited and pre-registration will be required. For more information contact: Blue Ridge Community College Small Business Center What’s New in Business.