We are looking forward to an incredible morning at the Henderson County Partnership for Economic Development’s Industrial Executives Forum taking place on May 18th at the Bo Thomas Auditorium on the campus of Blue Ridge Community College. We want to make sure you are there. Here are five reasons to RSVP today:
- Networking: Join us for breakfast prior to the event to network with business and industry leaders in Henderson County. Arrive at 8:00 for the most networking time.
- Diverse Speakers: We have three great speakers from three very different backgrounds discussing innovation and change. There is something there for everyone.
- Short Sessions: No speaker will have the floor for more than 20 minutes. Quick, to the point information with real world application.
- Hear from your peers: SPARK! Sessions will give you the chance to hear from community leaders with great ideas.
- New venue: For the first time, this event will be hosted at the Bo Thomas Auditorium. This bigger space allows for more people from your organization to join us! Feel free to share this information with others in your office.
Don’t wait to RSVP, email [email protected] to RSVP for your organization today! Networking will begin at 8:00 AM, with the event kicking off at 9:00 AM. The program will conclude by 10:30 AM.
Our Forum is possible for HCPED Members and Henderson County Manufactures at no cost because of our Patron Sponsors: Asheville Savings Bank, Blue Ridge Community College, Continental, Cooper Construction Co., Duke Energy, Ferncliff Park, First Citizens Bank, Friday Staffing, Lassonde Pappas, Morrow Insurance Agency, Morris Broadband, Pardee Hospital, PSNC Energy, SMARTRAC, & The Van Winkle Law Firm. Additional support provided by AT&T and Carolina Specialties Construction.
We look forward to seeing you on May 18th!