Position: Economic Development Coordinator
Impact: The Henderson County Partnership for Economic Development is seeking an Economic Development Coordinator to support our retention and recruitment efforts of advanced manufacturing companies. In the fast-paced economic development world, every day is different. The primary responsibility of this position will be to build improvements in our operations through scheduling, database entry, communications, marketing and events. To add value to our culture of collaboration and problem solving.
- Assist communications for the team
- Assistance with financial matters – deposits, membership invoicing, etc.
- Event & meeting support
- Office Management & Organization
- Lead generation appointment setting, research and outreach to prospective businesses
- Support requests for information through research, compilation and design (if applicable)
- Content support (web, press releases, social media, annual report, proof reading, detailing)
- Database support (Salesforce, sites & buildings inventory)
- Assistance with Made in Henderson County program
- Assistance with Project Management
- Board of Directors meeting minutes (6 times a year)
Desired Skills & Experience: Candidate should possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Candidate must be well organized, motivated, and self-directed. Must be proficient in current Office platforms and software, any experience with Adobe or Salesforce would be valuable. Candidate must be able to support economic development in Henderson County and work with all of our partners and stakeholders.
Hours: Full Time desired, 40 hours a week. Office hours are Monday- Friday, 8:00 AM -5:00 PM. Part time may be considered. Should a candidate desire to work part time, they would be required to be in the office five days a week, attend all Board Meetings and special events that may be before or after traditional hours.
To apply, please resume and cover letter to [email protected] Job posting will be active until position is filled. HCPED is an equal opportunity employer.